- Apparently we may be moving. It is quite a confusing situation (in a good way) so I don't want to get into details yet. Just know that we are kinda busy these days and are gearing up for a possible move. Pray that God will guide us to make the right decisions.
- I am going to do some Christmas shopping tomorrow and I am excited. Honestly I am going to be doing all of my shopping. I can't stand it lingering over my head.
- I have been clearing out clutter through the house and attic. It feels so good. Now, I am all about making a few bucks, but I get a thrill donating things. No offense to people who have yard sales, but I am a big believer in donation. I know that God has provided for us and is going to keep providing for us. We are blessed. Why must American's sell everything for a profit? Just give it to someone in need.
- I am not even going to try to actually potty train Lula Mae until after the possible move. If we don't move, I will put her into big girl panties right after Christmas. Charlie will have a good bit of time off so I want to do it then. I'm telling you, once I put her in panties we are done. I am not going back and forth between diapers and panties. We may have to clean up lots and lots of messes, but I don't want to confuse her by going back and forth. Wish me luck folks. Perhaps she will be ready when I am.... here's hoping!
- There is a thin line between loving and hash discipline. There are many times when disciple is necessary in parenting. Lately Lula Mae has shown me that I am not doing a good job walking that line. "Mommy please stop right now" (in a less than favorable tone). Even though I am using nice words, my tone is far from appropriate. I am determined to treat my children the way I want them to treat me. Their little ears always hear me. Their little eyes always see me. Their little minds are soaking everything in and I want them to soak in godly qualities from me.
- I am so far behind on bloggy love and I am sorry. I promise I am reading and keeping up with all of you, but I am just so buried beneath myself that I am unable to comment on some things. I promise I will make it up to you! I promise!!!! You all know I love you and appreciate you!!!!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Excuse Me While My Head Explodes
This could get ugly, so beware. I just can't focus enough to really "write a post" so I am about to unload all that which I have in my brain at this very moment in one ginormous mess of a post. Here we go, please try to enjoy....