Monday, November 22, 2010

A Case Of The Mondays

Is it just me or did this past weekend fly by? We had a very full weekend and that typically makes it fly, ya know? Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day. Picture perfect fall day. So we packed up the kids and went to the zoo. The car trip was just fine for Jayce, which means the car trip was great for the rest of us. The zoo was not crowded at all, which was nice. The temperature was beyond nice! Needless to say we had a great day!

On Sunday we had Lula Mae and Jayce dedicated, which really has more to do with Charlie and I. We have dedicated ourselves to raising them for God. It was a nice step in our parenting. I love my children and want to do the best for them.

Sunday evening we went out and spent some time with friends. They fixed dinner for us and we hung out for a while. We got home just in time to put the kids to bed.

And that bring us to today. It is very much Monday around here. Laundry did not get touched this weekend, sheets need to be changed, dinners need to be planned out for the week, the budget needs to be looked at.... boy is it Monday. I am so glad that I have officially finished Christmas shopping! All gifts are ordered/purchased (Charlie has even gotten mine!) and some are even wrapped. With the crazy busy holiday season about to kick off I am very glad of that. It will be nice to not have to worry about shopping (since I hate shopping).

Also, we just got our inspection report back on the house. We have some reading to do! There isn't anything structural, but there is one thing that will need to be addressed before we move forward. We are hopeful that everything still going to go smoothly from this point.

Did I mention it was Monday?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a busy Monday!

Congrats on having the kids dedicated - what an awesome step!

And hopefully all goes perfect with closing and going through the last inspection steps!

Unknown said...

Now that sounds like a fun weekend! Praying all goes smooth on the inspection.

Unknown said...

Can I just say that I love the fact that you referenced Office Space. I am not sure you even know you did it...

wv: adautmen - longest word ever.