Thursday, March 29, 2012

What I Noticed While People Watching At Disney World

Fanny packs are making a come back.... sadly.

I counted nearly 10 people with mullets. Are they coming back? I would say that is worse than the fanny packs.

Super high side pony tails are working their way back onto the scene. Can we call say..... OH NO! Ladies, just say no. Just say no to the horrible look of the late 80's and early 90's, especially the side pony. Don't you dare.

While on the subject of late 80's and early 90's fashion.... all the neon colors are not cute on anyone. Some fashion should not be brought back. I guess this is another year where I will look out of style cause there is NO WAY I will wear the big baggy off-one-sholder shirts in traffic cone orange. You may as well wear a trash bag ladies, it is just as attractive!

google

No comments: