Friday, March 16, 2012

Letters Of Intent


Dear Toddler Years,

If you begin with the word "terrible" you are not aloud in this house. Ever. I refuse to let you drag me down. Go ahead and pack your bags and GET OUT!

Sincerely,

The Mommy Who Can't Take Much More

****************************************************************

Dear Disney,

You never disappoint. I am smitten with you and that is no secret. When I die I want to be cremated and scattered all over Magic Kingdom. I wish I was kidding. Sigh.

Love,

The One Who Can't Get Enough

*****************************************************************

Dear Single Parenting,

You suck and I do not look forward to the next two weeks I have of you. Especially considering the current stages my dear children are in at the moment. Please be nice to me...

Sincerely,

Tired Just Thinking About You

No comments: