Friday, March 2, 2012

Letters Of Intent

Friday is here and I think I will join in with the wonderful Julie in some letter writing fun. No need for any further introduction, here we go!


Dear Fellow Shoppers,

I would like to bring to your attention that wearing headphones while you shop is quite inconsiderate. Basically you are saying, "I'm so important that you need to look out for me because my listening to music is more important than looking out for you". Don't look so confused when you get rammed with my buggy. When you can't HEAR PEOPLE COMING it makes you a prime target for me to hit. Not on purpose... okay possibly just a little bit on purpose. That song better have been amazing, that's all I'm saying.

Signed,

Fellow Shopper

**************************************************************

Dear Lula Mae,

If only you knew I was taking you to Disney World for our special trip. Sigh. Then perhaps you would not test my every nerve. I am begging you to lose the teenager attitude. It is NOT FUN! You don't want to mess this trip up, trust me.

Love,

Your Mommy Who Loves You.... But Not Your Attitude

***************************************************************

Dear Money,

Could you find a way to multiply? Just a suggestion. I would really love your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Constantly Working The Budget

2 comments:

Foursons said...

My husband shops with headphones and I often wonder what others think of him. Now I know! hahahaha

Disneyworld is gonna be awesome. I can't wait to see the pictures.

If you figure out that money trick please share your knowledge. I need to be in the know!

Thanks for linking up!

Emmy said...

I have never seen anyone with headphones on while shopping- that would be weird. When I go running I only put one ear bud in as I hate being totally cut off from things around me.