Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Goodbye & A Hello

Goodbye 2011. You were an interesting year. I am sure if I sit here long enough I could "review" this year in month form, but I also no the longer I sit here the sooner nap time will be over... so I am gonna skip on that. It was a good year, God provided for all of our needs.

Hello 2012! I love the new year. It is one of my favorite holidays. It is a chance to start over, in a way. It gives my brain a chance to say "let go of last year and focus on the future". I know that as a believer I am able to do that each and every morning... but my brain sometimes grasps that better on January 1st.

This year I am excited to see what God has in store. I haven't made my goals yet, but I am working on them. I think resolutions are important, but I feel they have to be realistic. It is much harder to come up with realistic goals. I am hoping to have my goals set by my birthday. It's coming up quick by the way.... way too quick considering which birthday it is *shivers*.....

So how is 2012 treating you so far? Any interesting resolutions?

No comments: