Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wishing For Time...

You know it has been a while since you blogged when you had to try 3 different passwords to get into blogger. Wow.

So these days I have about zero time for "fun". I would love to add about 6 more hours to the day.

I have lots of time for breaking up fights between the kids, cooking, cleaning, organizing, Bible time, playing and reading with my babies..... but ZERO time for fun.

So today I am just here to say hi. I hope you had a GREAT Christmas. We did :-) It was busy, but fun. Lula Mae really got into the story of Jesus this year and that made me so happy. Jayce is really enjoying having new toys to play with. I for one am ready for January!

I will be back in 2012! Enjoy the rest of 2011 everyone!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Time? What is this time thing of which you speak? I am not familiar with such a concept. Must be a Southern thing.. ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Ay-yi-yi... me too. On the blogging thing.

So wonderful that Lula Mae is into the real reason for the season.

Praying a blessed 2012 for your family!

Anonymous said...

Time for blogging is hard to find. :-) I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

You got nothing but time! HA!!! JK.

Brandi said...

I could use 6 more hours myself.... for blogging and sewing and maybe even a nap! :)

Wishing you and your family a very happy and blessed 2012!

LaVonne said...

It has been a crazy busy month here too. Blogging has been put last on my plate. With two deaths and my sister in law's brain tumor it just has been busy. I hope that your 2012 is abundantly blessed.

Happy New Year!