Just a few FYI things about cloth diapers for anyone thinking about trying them out....
- They are very bulky and don't fit well under outfits
- They are a big cost upfront (more then just disposables)
- You have to change them more frequently because they don't hold what a disposable will
- You have to touch lots of bodily fluids
- You have to wash diapers every day
This is the diaper cover. It is really neat! No more rubber pants or pins! You put the cloth diaper inside of this and then put it on baby just like a disposable! It makes it soooooo easy!