Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Searching For Time

Time.....
  • To hold Lula Mae close and listen to her sweet voice as she talks...
  • To lay down on the couch and feel all of Jayce's kicks and wiggles and tell him how much he is loved already...
  • To pray for others more...
  • To listen to God as He talks to me...
  • To sit and stare into my husbands eyes, listen to his loving words, and feel his hand in mine before his deployment comes...
  • To learn how to be a better Mother and teacher to my children...
  • To spend with family that live near and far...
  • To connect with friends near and far...
  • To help people who are in need...
  • To give more thanks for all that He has done for me...
These are the things I am asking God to help me find time to do. I have been feeling overwhelmed lately for some reason. I tend to get ahead of myself and then get frazzled and anxious. Sometimes I just need God to put me back on His path and keep me going. He keeps me focused!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

No comments: