Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Were I Have Been...

Charlie, Lula Mae and I just got home from a quick vacation to the mountains. Our neighbors graciously offered for us to use their time share to take one last vacation as a family of 3. We had a very relaxing time and really enjoyed our last vacation together. The weather was amazing and the crowds were not bad at all! All three of us really love vacation, no matter where we go! This one was very affordable since we used the time share and that is so helpful when you are trying to stick to a budget. I love vacation for lots of reasons, but mostly because I get to leave some of my "work" behind! No laundry, dusting or mopping! Ahhh! Wonderful! Although since I am not busy doing laundry and cleaning on vacation I have tons of time to think. I can't believe that our baby will soon be a big sister. This vacation made me focus on how soon Jayce will be here. We were so lucky to get to go away with Lula Mae one more time before Jayce arrives. We gave her tons of attention and love and tried to make it very special for her. She has no idea what is about to happen to our family, but I hope we are preparing her as much as we can for her little brothers arrival. I can't imagine what it will be like to take our first vacation as a family of 4! That is quite a ways off though, that's for sure!

No comments: