Friday, October 21, 2011

Letters Of Intent


Today is FRIDAY!!!! And guess who is off today? My Hubster! We have been getting a few things done before he leaves. It is a BEAUTIFUL day and we are trying to enjoy time together before we have to live apart for a month. sigh. Oh it isn't as bad as I make it out to be. He will get the weekends off which will be wonderful, but still.... those nights alone are just not fun. Plus, the kids really miss him and it is hard for me to be Mommy and Daddy for them. Well enough of my rambling and onto some letters of intent! Be sure to visit Julie for more letters!



Dear Daughter,

I know you think it is cool that the truck you saw had on a "pizza hat"... but I am a tad bit offended that you want me to have one on my van. You are my job. Your brother is my job. Our home is my job. Not so sure I have much free time to be wearing that "pizza hat" too. Just saying.

Love,

Your Mom Who Is Busy Enough Without You Trying To Find Me A Job

*******************************************************************

Dear Allergist,

I have a right to be nervous about bringing my baby to you. You are about to run a very extensive test on my child. The child that I carried for 9 months praying that he would be healthy and not need visits to people like you. Be nice to me, but more importantly, be nice to my baby. Please have answers for us.

Sincerely,

The Nervous Mommy

*******************************************************************

Dear Insomnia,

You are like that kid that gets picked last for kick ball. You stink and everybody knows it. No one wants you on their team. This girl is kicking you off the team. Take a hike!

Best Regards,

Exhausted

2 comments:

Foursons said...

I am working more and more and I have said many times that my life is to busy for a job. So many things have fallen by the wayside since I started back to subbing.

Both of my boys have had allergy testing done (mulitple times). You and your baby will be OK. Take his lovey, some juice, and any other comfort thing he may need. It won't be easy (heck, I send hubby with the boys when they get it done) but everyone comes home OK and they usually are enjoying their McDonalds.

I've never had insomnia, but it sounds horrible. I hope you can get a full night's rest this weekend!

Thanks for linking up!

Rachel said...

Ahh, the allergy tests :( Definitely not the worst thing ever, but it's not fun to watch your kiddo go through something uncomfortable. But praying that you get answers!

And I think insomnia is kicking both of our butts. You're fired! :P