Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yep, I Sure Did....

I sure did change my template... again! I just couldn't resist that big NEW symbol beside the design tab. (I am a sucker for that sort of thing!) So I have been sitting here tinkering with my blog... instead of vacuuming and dusting my house. Opps! I have tried countless combination and finally picked this one! I think it goes with my blog name pretty well. Anyhoo, I hope you like my new look. Now if only it was this easy to give myself a make over... hmmmmm. Now I am off to fix lunch, feed a hungry baby, change diapers and clean the house (and just maybe try to catch a quick nap while the kids are sleeping). Happy Tuesday everyone, I will leave you with this fabulous smiling face!

4 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

It's really cute! Bright without being glaring! And I love the lighter sheet on top of the bright background! :)

Unknown said...

I like it!
It's not what I would have expected from you though!
PS - a wardrobe makeover extravaganza for you is in the making!

Emmy said...

I used to always mess around with my blog look too. Then I won a blog makeover and so it will probably stay for a while.
I do like your look.

Thanks for commenting on my blog today. Cute blog!

Unknown said...

Aww...I love the new look! It totally fits your blog name. And thanks for the sweet comment on my post. Pound puppies are the best!