Friday, June 25, 2010

Letters Of Intent


Dear Flies,

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so incredibly annoying and I really wish you would all just drop dead! You are driving my daughter crazy. If I have to hear her say "Mommy, ewww a big bug! Get a paper towel Mommy! Help!" one more time I am going to scream! If you aren't careful I may buy a bug zapper and put it in the middle of the living room and watch you all get burnt to a crisp! This is your last warning. If I were you, the next time the door is open I would book it! Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Love,

The Lady Who ALWAYS Forgets To Buy A Flyswatter




Dear Lula Mae,

I love you sweet heart, but if you don't start eating better Mommy is going to have a mental breakdown. I am so tired of sending you to bed hungry. At least try things before you refuse to eat them. You are already a tiny girl, lets don't go losing weight. I am so glad that you love healthy things, but you can't live on fruit, bread, cheese, yogurt and avocado alone my dear. Please eat something that I cook for Daddy and me! That sure would make my life a whole lot easier. Thanks in advance!

Love,

Your Very Frustrated Mommy




Dear Followers,

YOU ROCK! All 12 of you! Ok.... 11 of you (I am following myself for some reason). I am glad there are people out there who like to check out what has been on my mind. Perhaps someday I will have 20 followers, or even more! I just wanted to say thanks!

Love,

Your Fellow Blogger




Dear Inventor Of The Automatic Soap Dispenser For The Home,

You don't fool me! You "invented" something that has been around for a long time and have now made it "available" for people to purchase for their homes. Well, I think this is just a dumb marketing ploy to make you millions of dollars. Your commercial is quite convincing. I am quite discusted at the fact that the top of my soap pump is covered with thousands of germs. One quick thing though.... IT IS NOT OFTEN THAT I RUB THE TOP OF MY SOAP PUMP AND NOT WASH MY HANDS AFTERWARDS!!!!! All of those germs I just come in contact with are about to be scrubbed away with the SOAP I JUST DISPENSED INTO MY HANDS!!! You are taking advantage of all the germaphobe's out there, you know that? Nice try, but I'm not buying!

Sincerely,

The Cheapest Germaphobe Around



For more letters of Intent, check out Foursons

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Bahahahahahhahahaha!
Very well written my dear.

Foursons said...

Did you read my post today on how to get rid of the flies? If not, go check it out!

I understand the frustration of a picky eater, but I would be THRILLED if my boys ate what your daughter eats. I wouldn't worry to much about her. Kids will eat enough to sustain themselves and she is eating healthy so she is doing so much better than my kiddos.


I have seen that commercial for the soap dispenser and thought the same thing. Oh and the paper towel dispenser one too. All I can think about is the marketing ploy to the germaphobes because the earth-nuts would be going crazy knowing that all that extra trash is being disposed of.

Thanks for linking up!

Beth Zimmerman said...

My son went through several very picky stages including one where all he ate was meat and cheese. He still doesn't like most vegetables but he is 6'5" and very healthy! I'm thinking the pediatrician was right when he told me not to worry about it. Kids seem to know what their bodies need!

I added you to my favorites folder so I could remember to check your blog more often. Your numbers will grow in time. It seems to take most of us longer than it does the few who go from Zero to Hundreds overnight! I'd rather have a FEW friends than a thousand followers anyway! :)

Beth
http://www.bethszimmerman.com

Anonymous said...

I love folliwing your blog!!! And you following mine. Your two year is like mine she has also gone thru the don't want to eat phase. It gets better.
The flies have been horrible this year. I opened my fridge yesterday to find a one had flown in and died. How gross is that?

Unknown said...

Ok, so I haven't seen the soap dispenser ads. Seriously, people? How did generations and generations of children survive to adulthood without this? Can you tell I'm not a germaphobe?

Thank you for your sweet words on my blog. God used you this afternoon. I needed to hear that. Thanks.

Emmy said...

Great letters. My sister-in-laws 4 year old always wants to eat his "usual meals" i.e the same thing every single day, so good luck with that one.

You never know, someday your blog may have over 200 followers. I remember loving it when I got into the teens.. and then before I knew it I was almost at 50. It is fun to have more and more followers, but in the end it is more important to keep the blog true to you and what you want it to be and not worry about the numbers.