Friday, August 12, 2011

Letters Of Intent


What a week! I am soooo glad it is Friday..... awwwww wait, Charlie has AT for the next 2 weeks so technically it isn't much of a Friday around here. Well enough of my whining and onto the letters!


Dear Kid,

No I don't know your name, and really I don't care. I was not in the store for even half an hour and yet you made me want to pull my hair out. The fact that you were running around bouncing a ball was the biggest part of that, but it also had a lot to do with the fact that you seemed to be following me. Let me just translate our recent encounter for you since you seem very confused by the whole thing.....

Oh, excuse me.
Hey you just hit me with that ball you are bouncing around the store but I am going to be nice to you because it very well could have been an accident.


5 min later....

Excuse you.
Okay that time you meant to hit me with that stupid ball. Go away!

5 min later...

Hey, look out please.
Did you really think you could squeeze through there???? Really???? Touch my kid again and I will punch you!

3 min later....

(giving the kid the stink eye)
Oh my goodness where in the world is your mother????

2 min later....

Really? What are you like 10? Aren't you too big to be playing in a store?
Really? What are you like 10? Aren't you too big to be playing in a store?

1 min later....

GO AWAY!
GO AWAY! YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!

30 seconds later....

Please stop running out in front of me.
If you don't get out of my way I am going to run you over with my buggy.

1 min later...

Grow up!
GROW UP! WHERE IN THE WORLD IS YOUR MOTHER?????

Then when I was leaving the store you point at me and laugh. I can tell that you are going to be a very active member of society. You made the roughly 18 min I was in the store torture! Do you realize my son has been sick for the past week and I have barely been able to leave the house. I finally get to enjoy a trip out and you just mess that all up for me. Way to go.

Sincerely,

Annoyed By How Many Parents Don't Care What Their Children Do

PS-
Seriously, Where Is Your Mother????


5 comments:

Brandi said...

Girl! That is the worst! I was in Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago and two teenage girls were running through the toy isle and bouncing balls!

And? BUGGY!!! LOL! That's what we call them too! ;)

Emmy said...

Holy cow that would make me so mad! Seriously where is his mom! What is with kids?? Love that you called it a buggy :)

Foursons said...

If my almost 10 year old acted like that I'd tan his hide. Sorry he was such a brat and ruined your few minutes out of the house.

Thanks for linking up!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Sorry that terrorist in the making ruined your shopping trip! I hate it that some parents allow that kind of behavior!

Rachel said...

UGH! Sorry about that "encounter"! We had one last night and those unsupervised kids can be heartbreaking and frustrating!