Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Sweet Things In My Life

Someones toe nails got painted for the very first time...


... and she is tickled pink about it!


Someone likes to lay on top of all his loveys...


... and he really hates to be woken up from a good nap.




Okay, now you must go back and look at the picture of Lula Mae's toes. Notice how two of her toes overlap one another, on both feet? She calls them her "hide and seek toes". Right now she thinks they are cute and special, but I don't think she is going to like open toed shoes when she gets older ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures of your little ones. I like her "hide and seek toes". It's so much fun to hear the cute little things little ones say.

Rachel said...

They are both absolutely precious! I love her name for her toes! (Though they would hurt if she decided to ever dance en pointe!) And Jayce... gosh I love that little guy - how cute is that?

And too funny that Lula Mae has that shirt... any girl in our family would too! :)

LaVonne said...

So cute! My Princess always wants her toes painted. But she has a hard time sitting still and letting them dry :)

Blessings!

Unknown said...

Aww...what precious moments! Hug those babies for me! And tell Jayce that I dont appreciate getting woken up from my nap either.