Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Blog Awards

I received these awards from LaVonne at Long Wait For Isabella and I am very proud to post them on my blog! It is so nice to know that people actually read my blog... honestly I started my blog for me. It is just a place for me to brag, vent, express myself, and share my opinions. It is just an added bonus that people read and enjoy it along with me!

Happy 101 Award




Here are the rules: 1. Copy and Paste the award on your blog. 2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to their blog. 3. List 10 things that make you happy. 4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and let them know about the award.

10 Things That Make Me Happy:

1. Praying to an amazing God who loves me unconditionally.
2. My husband, daughter and son.... everything about them and everything they do! They are amazing and I can't imagine life without them!
3. Coke-a-Cola
4. DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!! MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!!!!!! HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!
5. Cleaning and organizing
6. Saving Money
7. Long drives with my husband on a summer night with the windows down
8. Singing (alone...... for the most part!)
9. Sleeping in (with 2 kids I think this may be a thing of the past....)
10. Taking pictures of my beautiful gifts from God!



Honest Scrap Award

If you receive this award you must nominate at least 1 other blogger and pass it on. And list 10 honest things about yourself that no one knows!

Well the name says it all! It is all about being an honest blogger. They way I see it, if you aren't blogging honestly, why are you blogging at all? I enjoy reading honest blogs, and even more, I enjoy writing an honest blog!

10 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I will never fly in an airplane..... by far, my BIGGEST fear of all!
2. I love being pregnant, labor and delivery! All of it! It is amazing and I would do it 100 times if I could!
3. I can play Super Nintendo with my toes.... yes I have monkey feet for sure! I can also strike a lighter with my toes!
4. I hate Dr. Pepper.... it tastes like medicine!
5. I talk to my Granddaddy, Granny and Uncle Mark every single day of my life (even though they all passed away while I was young)
6. I have NEVER tried/taken any type of drugs.... I can't stand for people to say "it's part of growing up... they are all gonna try it.... it's not big deal" I never did and I pray that my children make that same decision for themselves..
7. I talk in my sleep.... terribly!!!!
8. I walk in my sleep.... terribly!!!
9. I am very sensitive about my height.
10. I am too judgmental and I know it... even though I know it and pray about it DAILY... I can't change it.... only God can, and I hope someday He will!

Depending on who is reading this, you may or may not know some of these!


The Sunshine Award

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.

What a huge compliment! I am so touched that LaVonne would pass this award to me! It is so nice to think that I just may be any type of inspiration to another Blogger!



Drum Roll Please!


The Happy 101 Award goes to............ Everything Matters Today

The Honest Scrap Award goes to........ reach in, reach out, reach up

The Sunshine Award goes to............. SK Photography

Way to go guys! Keep up the good work and happy blogging!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooohoooo!
I've never gotten an award before!

PS - I knew everything on your Honest Scrap except the Dr. Pepper!

Amy said...

Hey, I said it depended on who you were! I can't help you know way too much about me! LOL

YAY for awards!