Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coming Soon!

I am currently working on a "two year update" for Lula Mae to post on my blog. Since Jayce was born only 10 days before Lula Mae turned two, I was a little busy and unable to post it when I wanted to. Oh well! It will be up soon! I am taking some videos and rounding up pictures! Oh you can count on there being TONS of bragging involved :-) but what can I say, I'm her Mommy and SUPER proud of her! I hope to have it finished up in a week or so! Can't wait to post it! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!


(Gina, I know you are hoping I hurry up so you guys can see how much she has changed since your move... I'm going as fast as I can!!!!)

1 comment:

Regina said...

Dear Amy--I totally understand!! You enjoy your two little angels with that husband of yours before he takes off--you will have plenty of time before you know it. Love you dearly and congrats on the blogger awards!!

Gina