Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Not

I'm not sitting on Facebook while BOTH my children are napping instead of taking a nap too...
I'm not feeling slightly guilty about how much I am enjoying the silence of my house...
I'm not wishing my husband were home so that we could enjoy this time together...
I'm not about to go and get something chocolate and delicious out of the kitchen and indulge...
I'm not going to whittle away at my very far behind Bible study and enjoy every word...
I'm not obsessively looking at baby pictures of Lula Mae and comparing them to Jayce...
I'm not secretly scared to death that Lula Mae is angry at me for bringing Jayce home...
I'm not worried that I won't do as good of a job raising Jayce as I did on Lula Mae...
I'm not looking up Disney vacation information in between checking Facebook and blogging...
I'm not upset that Uncle Larry can't seem to catch a break...
I'm not wondering why I didn't decide to shower while BOTH my children are napping...
I'm not pondering what it would be like to have another child in 12 months or so...

I'm not.

Okay.....maybe just a little....

1 comment:

the Spocks said...

Love this post. Taking naps is good. I have to admit and hate to admit that I wish Rachel had a younger sibling. Not in the cards at this time.