Monday, February 8, 2010

A Beautiful Day At The Park!

What a beautiful day we are having! I am so glad to have a nice day so that Lula Mae can get outside and play! Since it was so nice I decided to feed Lula Mae her lunch a little early and take her to the park to play before she napped. She seemed to have a great time. She really loves to just walk around. She liked the swing.... for about 30 seconds... not sure why she doesn't enjoy it very much. This child loves every ride at Disney World, but isn't thrilled with a swing? Go figure! I was lucky that Heather (my right hand) was able to join us. She was able to take Lula Mae up to go down the big slide and did most of the lifting. Such a relief for me and my back!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for the park! It was super fun...and not crowded. My favorite!

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you all had so much fun! :-)