Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Resolutions

2010 here we come! Last year I did a pretty good job at keeping up with my resolutions. The only problem was that none of them were "measurable" and I feel that since I can't measure them I must have failed. I plan on making at least 3 of my resolutions this year "measurable" so that I can feel differently at the end of 2010. So, here are my resolutions:
*Continue to build my Relationship with God and Jesus Christ
*Have patience with myself and my children everyday
*Pay off Lula Mae and the credit card and continue to work for financial freedom
*Find new ways to save money
*Stick to the budget!!!
*Be the best wife I can be for Charlie
*Learn to let people help me
*Take time out for me so I can be a better person

I hope that I will be able to hold up to these resolutions. I can't wait to enjoy this year with my beautiful family and wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the last two especially.
You are already doing a great job on the rest!