Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Christmas Gift

This year Charlie and I had a $50 budget for each other. We have found that giving each other a budget is the best way to keep ourselves in control around the holidays. We both like to get practical gifts rather than fancy things that will collect dust. Charlie got me something I have been wanting for a very long time... a steam mop! Yep, a mop! I have been using a Swiffer Sweeper for a long time and was so fed up with buying pads and solution. Not only was it a waste of money but it also was not a very green product. Well I have to say that my steam mop is my new favorite thing! It works GREAT! I can't believe that all it takes is about 8 ounces of water and you are ready to clean your floor! Plus, it didn't leave that sticky residue that the Swiffer would leave after cleaning. It has two machine washable pads that velcrow to the bottom of the mop. I love that I will never have to buy cleaning pads again! This mop will help me save money and the enviroment! Very exciting! I can safely say that my floor is the cleanest that it has ever been!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want one!

Regina said...

I agree with Heather, I want one too!

Sarah said...

What a neat gift! That looks really nice!