Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hate In The World

Do you ever wonder if God is pleased with how we as humans are acting towards each other? I do every single time I watch the news or see terrible headlines on the internet. It is amazing to me how much hate is in this world. Recently Michelle Duggar from TLC's "18 Kids and Counting" gave birth to their 19th child through an emergancy C-section. The little girl was born 3 months early due to a condition known as preeclampsia, which is high blood pressure in the mother, which can be dangerous to both mom and baby. The Duggar family is a great bunch of people and really do wish to glorify God in everything that they do. It amazes me how many people are judging this beautiful family just because they are different. There are people saying terrible things about this family when they should be praying for this tiny new life. This is a time when this family needs prayers and uplifting words, not negative thoughts and bashing things written about them. It tears me apart to think that instead of encouraging this family people are breaking them down. So many people are saying things like "Just because you can have 19 kids doesn't mean that you should"... what does that matter to them? The Duggars having more children does not change your life one bit so why are you concerned? If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! This situation has really gotten to me, and I don't even know the Duggars! I may not know them, but they are Christians like I am and I will defend them in any way that I can! Writing on my blog may not do much, but at least it has been said. I will continue to pray for this family and I hope that you will too.

No comments: