Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trusting in Him

Charlie and I are going through a lot right now. The house is a big part of our stress these days. It seems to be slipping through our fingers with no end in sight. We know that God has a plan for us and we are trusting in Him. Why does it seem so hard to trust Him sometimes? Everything within me knows that if we trust we will be fine, but my brain just isn't catching on I guess. It seems to be a constant struggle for me.

We also have the constant thought of Charlie being deployed in May. I know that we can get through it, but it is still going to be very hard. I am so worried about how Lula Mae will react to the situation. How can I be strong without Charlie here? How can I raise a 2 year old and a newborn alone? The only way I will get through this is to trust in Him. He will be by my side everyday. He will be my strength.

I find myself having to force myself to say "I think I can" a lot these days. I feel very negative even though I know I need to be positive. I know that we will make it through this rough time. Good things come to those who wait!

No comments: