Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Name

A lot has been going on in my life right now and I started feeling like my blog didn't convey what I wanted it to. I felt like "Destination Life" explains my attitude towards life a little bit better. Life is a very important destination. I spend too many days wondering "what will happen tomorrow, next week, next year?" "what will happen when I die?" Why not make life your destination? Enjoy life now, while you have it. I can't wait to meet my Savior, but I want my life to mean something first. I feel like if I focus on making life my destination it will be fuller. My goal is to fill my life with God and His word and His glory! By doing this I will understand all of the things I was so worried about before. My life is a journey and God is my compass!

No comments: