Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Determination

I am determined not to let life get me down right now. Charlie and I just found out that the people who were going to buy our condo backed out. We were set to close on November 18th... so 8 days before closing they backed out. It is very hard news to process all at once. We know that this must not have been what God wanted for us. Even knowing that, it is still hard to process and understand. Now we are trying to figure out how to make our family of 3, soon to be family of 4, fit in our 1200 square foot condo. It is not going to be easy, but it can be done. I was really ready to have a house with a yard. I would love to have our families over for holidays and dinners, but right now we just don't have the space. I would love to have a big yard for my kids to play in. Someday I know it will happen. Right now, we just have to pick ourselves up off the floor and move on. We just have to pray that in God's perfect timing we will have a house. God is taking care of us in every way and nothing will make me forget that... no amount of bad news will shake my relationship with God. He is my strength. He is my all. He will help us heal from this rough time and make us stronger in the process. He is a very mighty God!

No comments: