Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's In A Name?

The inspiration for my Blog title came from the Book of Matthew. Matthew 7:13-14 reads "Enter through a narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life, and only a few take it.". I feel like it took me many years to stop going through all the wide gates and broad roads out there. I was not on the path that God had for me all those years. I was on the path that people wanted me to follow. Finally I am on the path God has laid out for me! There are many people who I am sure still think that I am not doing things "right", but I know that I am.....FINALLY! As I sit here and write this and watch my daughter play, I know that I am where God wants me to be! I am sure that there will be many bumps on this narrow road, but I know that with God, my husband, my child, my friends and family, that I can make it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN! No better place to be than in the middle of God's will!

Casey McClinton Mlinar said...

I love it!!! I can't wait for you to teach me more about motherhood, so that I can be a pro by the time mine get here!! I love you!!!