Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Current Struggle

I try to stay positive about life... but I am only human and I have lots of struggles! Sometimes it is something simple like having no idea what to cook for dinner. And then there are times when I struggle with much deeper things. Now that I have a blog I feel like I can finally get things off of my chest, out of my mind and in front of me. Once I look at my problems I can pray about them and work through them. Each week I will try to post what I have been struggling with lately. If it is something that you can help me pray about, I hope that you will! If it is something that you can leave a comment about, I hope you will!

I know that in my heart I am suppose to trust God in all things. Lately I have been finding this easier said than done. I know in my heart that I am suppose to trust... but my mind seems to be getting in the way! I feel like I need to give a lot of these problems to God (well, all of them really!) so that I can stop feeling so anxious all the time. Right now we are trying to sell our house and I think this is the root of my struggle. I know that God is going to take care of us! That is the most important thing! I am always saying "everything happens for a reason"but I feel like I very rarely listen to myself! Over the next week I am going to try very hard to let things be in Gods hands and just trust that things will happen exactly when and how they are suppose to happen! All I need to do is trust!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

be anxious for nothing, but in all things, through prayer and supplication, make your requests known to God so that the God of Peace will guard your heart and mind.
-philipians 4:6