Saturday, August 15, 2009

Latley...

Things have been busy around here lately. A few days ago Charlie came home from a 3 week annual training at Ft. Stewart. It was a very, very long 3 weeks! Lula Mae and I missed him so much! I am glad to be able to say that Lula Mae waited until her Daddy got home to start walking! YAY! That's right! Our 15 month old is finally walking! Well, at this point she is toddling between the two of us, but this is big news for Lula Mae! She is also feeding herself with a spoon! It is quite messy, but she has to learn, right?!? Last but not least, Lula Mae is trying to use the potty! She will sit there as long as I make her at this point. Sometimes she goes, and sometimes she doesn't. I am not really "potty training" yet, but I figure letting her get to know the potty can't hurt anything! She is doing great with it though! I am so proud of her! Lula Mae is growing up so fast! I sure do love my life! my daughter is amazing! Oh, and my husband too ; ) God has blessed me more than I could ever have imagined possible!


Eating yougart with a spoon for the first time!






Sitting on the potty! (yes she has to have the TV for that too!)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is soooooo mine. well she loves eric the most, but she's still mine.