Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What A Predicament

So my wonderful hubster brought to my attention that there are a bazillion blogs names Organized Chaos. So I won't lie, I did not do my homework and investigate the title Organized Chaos. My bad. Still, I like the name because it pretty much sums my world up. So to all you other Organized Chaos blogs out there, this is my apology. I didn't mean to steal your totally creative name. Can I just say though, I like your play on words. I mean that's pretty obvious though since I did steal it. I will say I thought I was being totally original.... I mean I'm okay with being wrong on that one.

And now that I have that off my chest. whew.

The hubster and I are creeping up on our trip! I don't know what I will do with myself. How will I function without a diaper bag, without needing to hold a hand, without needing to ask about potty breaks (other than Charlie), without having to hand out snacks, without needing to break up fights.... I really don't know what it is going to be like without my babies. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited. Just imagine someone who is a workaholic being forced to take a vacation. It is not the easiest thing for me to let go, of anything, but especially not my kids and my home. Quite a few months ago I started making some great progress on my anxiety and fear. Now that the trip is upon us I have had some major backsliding. It's discouraging, but at least I know where it is stemming from. With that said, pray for me! We need this trip very much but my brain is really having trouble comprehending that.

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

If it makes you happy, keep it! :)

Emmy said...

You can do it!! It will be weird/hard at times, but just enjoy it! I am envious- I would love to get away like that-- we just haven't taken the chance to do so