Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Doing My Best

At this moment, I am doing my best.

I'm doing my best to hold the bed down. Sure would hate for it to get up and go somewhere.

I am also doing a bit of preventative maintenance, if you will, on the TV and Wii.

FYI our Netflix streaming is working perfectly.

I am also testing out all of our pillows for proper comfort.

I can't really tell yet if they are okay or not, but I am sure after an hour or so of testing I will reach a decision. Can't rush perfection.


Yesterday I read a post that my bloggy buddy Tiffany wrote. So today I am taking some time for me. Yes there is laundry that needs to be done. Yes there are toys that need to be picked up. Yes there is a huge list of things that I could be doing... but today, I am doing nothing. Well, nothing during nap time. I am catching up on blogs, watching some TV, having some quiet time, reading my Bible and I just may take a nap! Who knows! The possibilities are, well I was going to say endless but that just seems like a lie, so lets just say there are a few possibilities. A few very relaxing and enjoyable possibilities.


I hope you will take some time for you today. I have neglected this very important thing for the past few weeks so I am going to get back into the swing of some me time.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I guess reading your blog would be considered my "me" time :)

Enjoy it!

Emmy said...

Yea! Sounds like a great plan

Unknown said...

Proud of you! You need it lady!