Friday, June 24, 2011

I Should Have Known

Back when you started climbing....


into your car seat....



before you were even a year old...



I should have known that you...



were going to be...




a hand full! That sweet little face sure had me fooled!



I mean, you just started doing this...



and I just love that every time I take a picture of you walking
it looks like you are dancing! But really buddy...



must you climb on....



everything? I think that toy would be just as much fun
standing beside it. No?



So, is it too soon to sign up for one of those frequent user cards at the local Urgent Care?


Sigh

4 comments:

Brandi said...

GAH! I have a climber and it STINKS! I took the dining chairs out and put them in the garage for several months until one day, I walked through the dining room and realized how utterly ridiculous my boys looked standing around the table eating lunch. BB finally has been reconditioned about standing on top of the table, but it took countless, countless days of removing him from the top of the table and saying 'no, danger.' Ugh, I'm breaking out in hives just thinking out it. LOL. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. ;)

Unknown said...

I wish I could have one of those cards! We would use it with all three of them! What an adventurous spirit - such a blessing to have in a little man.

Rachel said...

Oy! You are in for it - good thing you are young and energetic to keep up :)

And goshdarnit, he is just adorable!

Emmy said...

Oh but that smile makes it all okay! Ryder has taken to throwing away things- I have started putting the garbage can on the counter.

We have the same lion pajamas :)