Thursday, January 27, 2011

Don't Trust It!

Don't trust the picture on the package! I bought 2 curtain panels a while back and tried to hang them in the living room. Well.... this is how it turned out....



Charming isn't it? Totally modern, right?

Clearly ONE of them did not match the picture! So now, I am waiting on my new curtains I ordered off of Ebay. They may or may not be the exact same curtains my best friend has in her living room.... just saying. It's one of those "if it ain't broke don't fix it" kinda things, ya know?. I can't wait to get them up!

In case you are wondering, I did not leave the curtains. I put up the old curtains from the condo up. They don't exactly match, but they work. Once the curtains are up I will take some after pictures of the main area of the house and post them. The house is really coming together nicely!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

What exactly is the problem? ;) (hee, hee) Hey, if you have a sewing machine, you could always make them match and use them somewhere else in the house.

Unknown said...

I think those are good, definitely return the ebay curtains.

Unknown said...

I don't see a problem ;)

Rachel said...

That is nuts! And totally something that would happen to me, ha ha!

Rachel said...

You've been tagged at our blog! :)

HeatherOz said...

Hahaha! I'm so glad you took a picture before you took them down!