Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tired of Lurking

I am tired of lurking in the shadows of all your blogs. I miss commenting on all of your posts.

I am tired of having no time.... and yet that is so selfish and wrong of me.

I am thankful for everything that is making me busy. Very very thankful.

Every season of life is unique and important. My heart knows this... but my brain is not quite as understanding. (already since writing this post an hour has past and I have gotten up 6 times for different things.)

I miss writing.

I miss being able to dump my brain on my blog.

I refuse to feel sad, I mean it's only a blog and only 5 people read it. There are people starving all over the world, my blog being neglected is not exactly something to be sad about.

I want to give you a quick update on where we are with the surrogacy before I end up running out of the little bit of time I actually have to write.

We are only 11 days away from the second transfer! I am already started on hormones and have had one appointment so far. Everything is right on track and we will be set to start thawing Cheerios baby brother/sister on the 11th! This cycle has FLOWN by compared to the last one. I am hoping that means the two week wait will go faster too. *crossing fingers* I am ready to have that baby safely in my womb! I am feeling tons of emotions... but that is a whole other post!

Life is busy.

I am thankful for busy.

And yet I can't help but keep thinking.... "stop the world, I want to get off!"

One day at a time.... 



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've been barely able to try to keep up with any blog friends... but have been praying for you often (because God often brings you to mind!)

Much love