Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Struggle

All I can say is that I have been anxious. Anxious about life in general. I have been praying and praying for God to help me with this... although I feel like He wants me to deal with it in another way. I can feel Him leading me in a direction to help me cope with all this anxiety. I don't feel Him just taking the anxiety away, and that's okay. I don't want to be anxious... I know we should not be anxious... but yet I am anxious. Sometimes the lessons we have to learn just don't make since, and that's okay! I know I can make it through this with Him beside me. It may take longer than I want, but it will happen! Praise God!


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything be a prayer and a petition,
with thanksgiving, present your request to God.
Philippians 4:6 (NIV)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is my favorite verse! i read it every day!!!