Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lately

It is been busy around here! Lula Mae is really keeping me on my toes! She runs full speed for most of the day! I love seeing her change and grow! She is starting to recognize letters ( A, B, C, D, E, I, K, M, O, P, R, T, Z)! She is a sponge... soaking up all the knowledge she can! I look at her every day and thank God for having her in my life. Nothing is more joyful than watching watching my daughter learn!

My husband just got a promotion and I am so proud of him! God really does open doors for us when things start to look grim! We are so thankful for the career that Charlie has and we truly have been blessed! We try not to take all of these things for granted because we know how easily that can happen. I feel so blessed to be leading this life!

We are still trying to sell our condo and buy a house. Charlie and I have both reached a point where if it sells, great. If not, that's okay too. It took both of us a long time to let that go! We feel like God is in control now, and that's the only way it will be taken care of. We have prayed about it and now we have to let it go! It will all happen in God's timing!

No comments: